What should I expect when coming to an appointment?
- We have the highest standards of hygiene in place, with continual cleaning of all our equipment;
- Therapists will be wearing PPE at all times to protect themselves and you;
- There will be no access to the waiting room and you will go straight into your treatment room;
- No refreshments or magazines will be on offer;
- We are restricting the number of people inside the salon at any one time;
- Your therapist will come to collect you and stay with you until the end of your appointment.
- A FABULOUS VISIT
These are all little changes to protect you and our staff, keeping appointments running on time and smoothly.
What is being done to keep the salon Covid-19 safe?
We have put in place a number of measures and new salon etiquette to ensure that everybody is kept safe whilst maintaining the pleasant and relaxing experience you’re familiar with at Adam and Eve Spa. As such, these are our new procedures, in line with government guidelines.
- Please only come inside one at a time, keeping two metres apart where possible;
- Please feel free to wear a mask but remove gloves upon entering the salon;
- Please be encouraged to use the provided hand sanitiser;
- Please don’t greet us with contact. Smiles are welcome and encouraged!
- Please try and limit cash payments;
- Please come back if you are early for your appointment, we are not using our waiting room;
- Please try not to touch any surfaces but let your therapist know if you have;
- Please call to book appointments, don’t pop in to reception;
- Please bring your own water. Magazines and refreshments will not be provided.
What treatments will be available?
Until 1st August we will not be able to conduct any facial treatments. After the 1st August our full treatment list will be available.
Will prices be going up?
Due to the added time we need between treatments to thoroughly clean our rooms and the cost of PPE we require; we unfortunately have had to increase the price of our treatments until further notice.
We have tried to keep this increase minimal at an additional £3 per treatment.
We hope you understand why we have had to take this action and that you will still continue to support us.
Monday – 9am-5pm Tuesday – 9am-7pm
Wednesday/Thursday/Friday – 9am-7pm
Saturday – 9am-5pm
Please note: For sunbed use and appointments the Spa shop is open
30 minutes later and closes 30 minutes earlier than Spa opening hours.
We ask that you always allow enough time for your experience and arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment (10 minutes for repeat visitors) so we can record your current spa needs and details, offer you a refreshment and the opportunity to relax in the sensory lounge.
Please note that as a courtesy to all our clients a prompt appointment schedule is adhered to, late appointments may not be honoured. Treatments begun late will still finish at the appointed time, so other guests are not inconvenienced.
Please take care of your valuables, as we cannot take liability for their loss. Throughout treatments, the body will be modestly covered at all times. Disposable underwear is available upon request.
At the end of your treatment you will have time to change and prepare yourself to rejoin the world, totally relaxed and at peace with your inner and outer being.
Please note that mobile phones must be switched off at all times within the day spa.
Due to an ever increasing amount of on-the-day cancellations or no-shows it is unfortunate that after 13 years we will now have to charge our clients 100% if the 24 hour notice is not met.
We operate a fantastic loyalty points scheme.